The objective of the campaign was to conceptualize and execute a lean communication strategy for maximizing sales of Symphony H200.
Our idea was to connect our TG through an integrated online and offline campaign. For that, we built an international standard mobile optimized product microsite in the digital spectrum and a life-sized version of the Symphony H200 using Google Chromecast and LED TV in the offline space.
- At first, we conceptualized and developed a web and mobile based product microsite (https://www.symphony-mobile.com/special/h200/SymphonyH200/index.php). People could seamlessly check out the features of the H200 handset from their mobile phones and web browsers.
- Symphony’s Facebook page was used as the primary social media channel to promote the new handset.
- Multiple engagement videos were produced, which were shared by thousands, incubating a conversation about the mirror phone.
- In order to create relevance, we wanted to integrate the digital contents with offline activities by smart use of technology.
- Our technology and hardware experts got together and crafted a life size version of the Symphony H200. We gave life to the device by adding a Google Chromecast and an LED TV.
- We went across 6 popular universities and 2 shopping malls simultaneously, where people could come and take selfies on their own or with their friends, using the life-size version of the Symphony H200. Printed out version of the photo with a Symphony branded photo frame was given instantly.
- All the first batch of H200 handsets were sold out within 156 hours 39 minutes and 15 seconds of launching; making it one of Symphony’s fastest selling handsets.
- Active Participation in every shopping mall – 700+
- Active Participation in every universities – 1000+
- 5000+ photo frames were printed and distributed in total
- Total Reach of the campaign creatives- 35 lac+
- Total Reach of the campaign videos- 10 lac+