Looking for Account Manager
Job Level : Mid-Level
- Ensuring the agency is meeting the client’s needs
- Solving problems within the account management team
- Managing internal and external communications
- Project Management skill
- Working and negotiating with vendors
To do this role you will need to:
- Be organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Flourish when working within a team of different people
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Be able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests
- Take client communication briefs and, where required, support the Account Planner with drafting creative briefs
- Have strong presentation skills
- Ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these
- Identify ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities
- Keep the team and the client up to date with useful knowledge
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions
- Work with the finance team or department to manage projects budgets and bookkeeping
What does an Account Manager do?
The Account Manager, and wider account management team, is the bridge between the client and the agency. They are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s advertising output. They are constantly solving problems, managing internal and external communications, and driving projects to completion.
The role is also known as “Account Manager” or “Client Services Manager”, depending on the agency.
Will I need a qualification?
2 to 3 Years of experience in the field of accounts for advertising agencies will be the most invaluable asset to an application, but agencies are always looking to diversify their available skill sets, so qualifications in arts, languages and sciences are all valued in this role.
What’s the best route in?
Account Managers have usually gained some previous agency experience, typically as an Account Executive. Some may transition into the role from other disciplines such as project management, or from a marketing role at a client organization.
Where might the role take me?
Account Managers can go on to become account directors, before progressing into agency management roles. These promotions will come as a result of delivering excellent work for the client, managing effective relationships both externally and internally, finding new business, and demonstrating a passion for the role.
Salary : Negotiable
Deadline : 15th July, 2018
- Attractive salary package.
- Friendly environment, No one is boss/sir here.
- 2 days weekend (Friday and Saturday).
- Festival Bonus.
- Occasional Pleasure Trip.
- Many more facilities are in pipeline.
How to Apply
Send your CV and Portfolio with a good cover letter to email@example.com[/az_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]