• Generate own jersey with name and preferred number
• Inspire the national team with their tweets
• Submit their own version of the Cholo Bangladesh song
• Capture augmented reality with an Action Cam.
2. We came up with 10 pre-match analysis including prediction videos featuring the most famous Bangladeshi commentator Chowdhury Jafrullah Sharafat.
3. This was the first official Twitter affiliated campaign in Bangladesh where Twitter USA supported us with various APIs. By using their given API, we made a tweet calculator application which was within the Cholo Bangladesh site.
4. Later, we did a massive event named Fanush Utsab at a popular field of Dhaka where we flew hundred of tweets of fans in the sky.
5. We played a major role in the massive scale event ‘Fan Day’ held in the Mirpur Indoor Stadium. We made an Augmented Reality booth where fans could take pictures with augmented versions of featured cricketers’.
6. We came up with ‘Sing Cholo Bangladesh’ booth at the event as well. Apart from that, there was a digital crowd-sourced video campaign of the main theme song ‘Cholo Bangladesh’. Our TG was asked to upload their version of the theme song ‘Cholo Bangladesh’ & share it on Facebook with the #CholoBangladesh.
– Over 5000 tweets were made to inspire with #CholoBangladesh
– Grameenphone Twitter followers increased by 300% from 15,000 to 45,000 in a month
– 400+ YouTube links, 900+ SoundCloud links were submitted
– 20,000 Jerseys were generated and put up as profile picture all across social media
– This video was awarded as the Judges’ Choice Award at Digibuzz 2014 for the ‘Best Integrated Digital Media campaign organized by SD Asia. It was also part of our submission for Campaign Asia Digital Agency of the Year for this region
– #CholoBangladesh became a permanent figure of speech in the social media space of Bangladesh even till today.